Read Time:3 Minute, 7 Second
In this article we will show you how to cure zombie villager in minecraft. It has a very simple way to cure zombie villager. You must have to follow some steps to cure zombie villager.
When zombies attack villagers in Minecraft, the villager just transform into a zombie villager. With some simple steps, you can cure a zombie villager and turn it back into a villager again. Let’s know how to cure a zombie villager
So lets begin….
In Minecraft, you need these materials to cure a zombie villager:
- Splash Potion of Weakness
- Golden Apple
- Zombie Villager
Steps How To Cure Zombie Villager
1. Splash Potion of Weakness
First, find a safe place to cure the zombie villagers. In this example, we made sure there was a fence between us and the zombie villager so it wouldn’t attack us while trying to heal it. The process of curing a zombie villager takes a few minutes.
Now, select a Splash Potion of Weakness in your hotbar.
You have to push the Splash Potion of Weakness at the zombie villager by using game control. To use the splash potion it depends on the version of Minecraft:
- For the Java Edition (PC/Mac), right click on the zombie villager.
- For the Pocket Edition (PE), you tap on the zombie villager.
- For the Xbox one and Xbox 360, press the LT button on controller.
- For PS4 and PS3, press the L2 button on controller.
- For Wii U, press the ZL button on gamepad.
- For Nintendo Switch, press the ZL button on controller.
- For Windows 10 Edition, right click on zombie villager.
- For Education Edition, right click on zombie villager.
You will see the splash potion break when it hits the zombie villager and you will see gray particles shown around the zombie villager.
2. Use a Golden Apple
Now you have make the zombie villager so weak, Now select a golden apple in your hot-bar.
The game control to use the golden apple depends on the version of Minecraft:
- For Java Edition (PC/Mac), right click on the zombie villager.
- For Wii U, press the ZL button on the gamepad.
- For Windows 10 Edition, right click on the zombie villager.
- For Nintendo Switch, press the ZL button on the controller.
- For Pocket Edition (PE), you tap on the zombie villager.
- For Xbox 360 and Xbox One, press the LT button on the Xbox controller.
- For Education Edition, right click on the zombie villager.
- For PS3 and PS4, press the L2 button on the PS controller.
Particles floating around zombie villagers will change from gray to red. This means that the zombie villager is in the process of healing, but it takes a few minutes to complete. How to cure zombie villagers After about 4 minutes or so, the zombie villager will heal and turn back into a villager.
3. Place a Work Table
At this point, the villager has no profession, so you must place a job table next to the villager (see Job Table). In this tutorial, we will place a Blast Furnace next to the Villager so that it chooses the Armorer profession.
4. Villager will offer Discounted Trades
Now you can trade with the villager and it will offer you a discounted price in trade because you have healed it. How to cure zombie villagers In this example, buying 1 emerald would cost 9 coal (instead of 15) in the first trade, and buying an iron chestplate in the second trade would only cost 1 emerald (instead of 9).
Congratulations, Now you know how to cure zombie villager in Minecraft.
One thought on “How To Cure Zombie Villager In Minecraft [Easy Steps]”
Thanks A lot Man